Impact partners with a wide variety of community partners, funders, and businesses to provide comprehensive housing, clinical, and employment services throughout Chicago and its suburbs. For information on partnering with impact for services, contact Christopher Knoper; for housing, contact Vince Heneghan; for all other inquiries contact Laurie Flanagan.
- Alliance to End Homelessness in Suburban Cook County
- Association House
- Association of Homeless Advocates in the North/Northwest District (A.H.A.N.D)
- Connections for the Homeless
- Erie Family Health Center
- Howard Brown Health
- IPS Employment Center
- Leyden Family Service
- Lutheran Social Services of Illinois
- NorthWest Compass
- PCC Community Wellness Center
- PEER Services
- Shelter, Inc.
- Turning Point